June 18, 2012

Father's Day

Was a huge success.  Bean flipped over the onesies that I made for him/Baby J, he couldn't believe I did that with freezer paper.  (And you could too, check my post below!)

Another awesome thing about yesterday was my baby shower!  My awesome sister and always-the-perfect-host mother threw me a garden party themed shower and boy did Baby J get showered.  A lot of love for this kid already, oh man.

We finished up what we can with the nursery yesterday too.  It looks a lot fuller after we opened all the gifts and put them in their newly appointed positions...  And Bean also figured out the infant carrier seat - it was pretty cute watching him walk through all the steps using my 20-something year old teddy bear, Mr. Bear.

Pictures to come in the future, I am sure.  I don't want to spoil the fun before we have everything in and assembled!

Thanks -


No comments:

Post a Comment